Sunday 29th May 2011
8 hours of guided birding done in 2 segments:
6:30 – 10:30 am and 12:30 – 4:30 pm. While it is an early start this optimises the time periods when most bird discoveries and bird arrivals are seen at Spurn with space to explore for yourself or just take a break!
Cost £48 per person
- Amazing Visible Migration
- Scarce and rare bird hunting
- Bird Identification Masterclass
- High Arctic breeding waders in full breeding plumage
- Full access to Observatory Bird ringing
- Wonderful variety of other wildlife
Places strictly limited to 6 people on first come first served basis. To register interest contact me soon!